After placing an Order containing line items from multiple Vendors (suppliers) (either via API or our hosted checkout) the Order will be split into suborders (one per vendor). Each sub-order will receive its own Order number based on the original order.
Order R123456 contains:
- Line item Cool Shirt x 2 from vendor Best Fashion - total 100 USD
- Line item Glow Serum x 1 from vendor Sunny Glow - total 50 USD
- Line item Lip balm x 1 from vendor Sunny Glow - total 20 USD
- Shipment H12345 from vendor Best Fashion - total 10 USD
- Shipment H09876 from vendor Sunny Glow - total 5 USD
Order total: 185 USD
After completing the checkout Vendo will split Order R123456 into 2 sub-orders:
- Order R123456-1 associated to vendor Best Fashion - total 110 USD, containing:
- Line item Cool Shirt x 2
- Shipment H12345
- Order R123456-2 associated to vendor Sunny Glow - total 75 USD, containing:
- Line item Glow Serum x 1
- Line item Lip balm x 1
- Shipment H09876
When moving line items and shipments from parent order to sub-orders we're not changing their IDs.
Each vendor will have access to only the sub-order they are associated with.
Each sub-order can be independently canceled, returned, or refunded.
Updated over 1 year ago