Vue Storefront is a lightning-fast frontend platform for headless eCommerce solutions. It comes with both reusable components to build custom storefronts and a default theme that allows developers to effortlessly create an eCommerce frontend. Vue Storefront in comparison to Nextjs Commerce includes a fully-featured checkout with Stripe payments integration.
Please follow the below steps to set up a local version of Vue Storefront connected to your Vendo store.
- Clone the git repository:
git clone https://github.com/vendo-dev/vuestorefront.git
- Install the required dependencies:
npm -g install yarn yarn install
- Point it to your Vendo store
your_vendo_store.getvendo.shop is the URL of your store admin dashboard.
- (optionally) verify that everything works properly by running
- If everything has been built properly, you can start working on your new frontend with:
Updated 4 months ago